Monday 26 August 2013

Green Eggs and Ham


Coloured denim has been all the rage for quite a while, but I was late to pick up on the trend.

My first (and as of now, only) pair of coloured denims is this pair of green jeans from Vero Moda.
When I saw them, all I could think of was ,one of my favourite Dr. Seuss books- Green Eggs and Ham!
(If you're wondering why, you can see the cover of the book here)

Green Jeans- Vero Moda

I'm wearing the jeans with a lace panelled top, a studded chain bag, a leopard print necklace, a studded belt and black loafers.

Lace Top- Forever 21
Studded Chain Bag- Forever New
Studded Belt- Hill Road, Bombay




Leopard Print Necklace- Colaba Causeway, Bombay

The belt and necklace were both amazing finds while street shopping in Bombay. And the black loafers were also a steal at Bata.


Black Loafers- Bata
Next on the list- Red Jeans!

No comments:

Post a Comment