Wednesday 30 October 2013

Sweet Escape

 
I've been dreaming of the beach- a lot ( I even spent an hour on pinterest last night looking for pictures of the most beautiful beaches) . This morning I booked my bus tickets to Goa for a vacation next month, so it was perfect that my friend and I decided to grab lunch at 'Om Made Cafe' in Koramangala.

Originally from Anjuna beach, Goa, this cafe can be a quick fix when in need of a vacation. As soon as I walked in, it felt like I'd been transported to a restaurant right by the beach. Its very laid back, and an ideal place to unwind while listening to some reggae.

The ambiance and decor are incredible- the space almost demands to be photographed.


















I indulged my waffle obsession ( as usual) with these beauties -




They were perfect- crisp on the outside, deliciously soft on the inside.






They serve a lot of organic, healthy food, and even have a limited selection of raw food.

We ordered  a fruit smoothie with banana, chickoo and cinnamon, which is so filling its almost a meal in itself; along with the Pumpkin Risotto- both were very good.




When I walked in, I wish I had known what the place was like, would've been aptly dressed in shorts with chappals. Details of my outfit below :

Coral Pants- Forever New
These bright coral pants were all the rage a couple of months ago, similar ones can be found here at asos.com



 
Wayfarers- Goa ; Tassled Bag- Aldo

Bow Flats- Steve Madden


Lace Top- Forever New; Necklace- Forever 21

 
Highly recommend the place, and if you're a shutterbug, don't forget to carry your camera!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment