Monday 17 June 2013

Peplum Love : Part 3

For my last 'Peplum Love' post I went for a colour combination that has always been a favourite, and one that you can't go wrong with-   Black, White and Red.

Although the rain and weather in Bangalore hasn't been suede-friendly, I couldn't resist pairing these red shoes with my black peplum top and cream lace skirt. 

The skirt and gold cuff are from Forever 21. Whenever I have family coming to visit from the States, I usually order stuff online and ask them to carry it with them. For those of you who love a good bargain, Forever 21 ALWAYS has amazing deals and is far more affordable than a lot of stores in Bangalore. 

Black Peplum Top : Benetton,  Lace Skirt : Forever 21


Red Suede Heels : Zara

Gold Cuff : Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment