Monday 3 June 2013

Peplum Love : Part 1

One of my favourite silhouettes is the peplum. I fell in love with it when my mother bought me a black peplum blouse from Benetton three years ago, before I knew what the peplum even was! I have quite a few  pieces in this style, and so we're going to have a week full of peplum- three outfits, all featuring the peplum!




Peplum Dress- Zara; Shoes : Zara, Necklace :  Forever New;  Watch : Fossil;  Knot Clutch : Bottega  Veneta
 This dress is extremely flattering and is versatile. It can be worn on a night out, or for an elegant brunch.

A dress of a similar style can be found here.  http:/bit.ly/ZmPpzV



At 6 inches, the Zara heels are the highest I own, but the platform in the front makes sure your feet don't hurt as much as you'd think.


The shocking pink Knot Clutch adds a pop of colour to the outfit.

Since the dress is very simple, the accessories make the entire look come alive!
Lots more peplum love coming up... Stay tuned !

No comments:

Post a Comment