Wednesday 18 September 2013

Accessorize it!

Black and white is a classic combination, and is one that I turn to quite often ( especially when I have absolutely no inclination to spend time and energy deciding what to wear)

Since I wear this combination a lot (see here), I try to break the monotony with accessories. I've always felt that some accessories are a must in any wardrobe since they can transform any outfit.

Here I'm wearing a standard white shirt and black pants- but the addition of some nude accessories took it up a notch.
White Shirt- Zara ; Black Pants- Forever New

 These wedges are super high and (not surprisingly) super comfortable.  And the best part is that they were a gift from a friend :)

Nude Wedges- Steve Madden


Bag- Aldo ; Gold Cuff- Forever 21

The shoes and bag made the look just about good enough for a mid week dinner :)

                              


No comments:

Post a Comment