Monday 9 September 2013

All Black and Pink


When I'm feeling a bit lazy, I always find it easy to go with an all-black outfit and add one or two statement pieces to complete it.

Last Saturday I was probably at my laziest and wanted something comfortable yet stylish.

So I went with a a black top, my favourite pair of black shorts, and a light pink jacket. 

Black top- Zara ; Black Shorts- G2000 
The jacket is a favourite from Promod. The transparent sequins add a little bit of shine without being over the top.

Jacket- Promo
My accessories were also all black. 

Necklace- Forever 21

A simple, plain black clutch is a wardrobe essential. You can find similar ones here from Accessorize, Guess and Aldo   
Clutch- Calvin Klein


Bow Heels- Forever New

These bow heels from Forever New have a lot of support, so it is relatively easier to last all night in these than any other four inch heels. 



Leave a comment if you like the outfit :)



1 comment: